Sunday 9 December 2012


A Descriptive Overview about Ultrasound Technician and Ultrasound Technician Salary

 

After passing my class-12 board examination I was very much confused about what to do next and after much consideration I decided to start my career as an Ultrasound Technician. The main job of an ultrasound technician is to create photographs of internal organs or body parts of the patients.

Requirements


To become an ultrasound technician, I need a bachelor’s degree and have ultrasound or sonography as my main topic. There are many training centers and among them associate degree certificate program is the best. This is mainly a 2 year degree course. The quality I should also have to become a successful ultrasound technician is good communication skill, attentive, active, good vision, close contact with the patients etc.

Process


The process of this ultrasound test is very complex. A transducer is placed on the proper position of the patient’s body to get the best result. The emitted sound waves from the transducer are then transmitted to the computer and photographs are taken out. After I satisfy with the pictures, I will pass it to the doctor.

Daily Routine


 My daily routine as an Ultrasound Tech is very hard and need so much patience. The day begins with consulting with the nursing stuffs about the case history of the patients and then I should check the equipments properly.  After that the tests will start. I need to be very attentive throughout the day and also help the patients in solving their problems.

Use




It is mainly used to examine the internal body parts or organs of the patients which we can’t see in naked eyes. The most common use of the sonography is to check pregnancy. The growth rate of the fetus can be checked by using this process. It is also used to check the circulation of blood flow, rate of heart beat etc.

Salary


An ultrasound technician salary ranges from $40,000 to $85,000 in a year But the local economic status will affect the ultrasound technician salary. There are also many various factors which can affect the ultrasound technician salary like the place of training, qualification, location, experience etc. I think I can manage a healthy life style for me and my family with this salary. Moreover the demand of an ultrasound technician is increasing day by day and from the year 2008 to 2018 the rate is increased by 20 percent. I think this job is very satisfying for me and I can help the people to a certain extent.

11 comments:

  1. its very nice blog and articles are too good. I get more information from your site.
    thanks for sharing it with us.

    las vegas ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultrasound technician career path is pretty intriguing. Can you elaborate a bit more on why you went for the bachelor's degree as opposed to the two year route?

    Click this link if you are interested in learninghow to become an ultrasound technologist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information! Ever since I got ultrasounds in Pueblo, CO, I've wanted to become a tech. This is a great article about what I'd need to do to be that so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post, and I think that it would be a cool job to be a ultrasounds tech except for having to rub a punch of pregnant women's stomachs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! great post. Thanks for sharing a very interesting and informative content, it is a big help to me and to others as well, keep it up!
    During your ultrasound a medical professionals will apply jelly to the area to be viewed and then use a wand to transmit images onto a screen. These images can be used to see exactly what is happening inside your body at that moment. There is no reason to be nervous because an ultrasound is not painful or uncomfortable.



    ultrasound anaheim ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some sort of Health care Helper is really a non-licensed healthcare specialized which generally performs within the oversight of the registered medical professional in the doctor’s place of work, centre, clinic or even some other healthcare placing to aid from the corporation and sleek running on the capability. Schooling is normally the initial step to a career on this sought after discipline, to help offer you several years involving fulfilling function knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

    ultrasound oc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your article has a good overview of how to become an ultrasound tech. I have an article about how to apply for ultrasound technician jobs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe ultrasound technician has a bright future ahead and it can turn into a great career profession.Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Were is it that I can take my wife to get an ultrasounds in Pueblo co, that the doctors are the best of the best and get the job done right and the first time. I do not want them messing up and making things hard on me and my wife. Please help if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Very useful especially for those who are planning to become an ultrasound technician. It's a fulfilling job indeed. I remember pulling off a fake ultrasound) prank to my aunt who was a lab technician, LOL!

    ReplyDelete